Registration Open for ASPIRE Collaborative Meeting
Registration is now open for meeting on July 21, 2017.
Friday, July 21, 2017
Lansing Community College West Campus
5708 Cornerstone Drive
Lansing, MI 48917
Anesthesiologists, clinicians, nurses, quality improvement staff, researchers and technical staff
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Following this activity, physicians and providers will be able to:
- Understand anesthesiology quality improvement measures implemented in 2016 - 2017
- Understand temperature management and the impact on patient care
- Create a partnership between anesthesia providers and payers to improve quality of patient care delivered
- Describe overall quality measure performance of participating ASPIRE sites
- Learn quality improvement programs implemented at other institutions
- Implement a performance improvement program to improve patient care
- Understand challenges in measuring provider performance
- Understand issues with Data Quality in ASPIRE and implement plans to remedy
- Understand data integration to practice transformation
As always, our collaborative meeting is both a networking and learning opportunity and we hope that you will be able to join us.
If you have any questions, please contact Tory Lacca.